Thursday 26 June 2014

Schools Out for Summer!

School is OUT! We can`t believe it!! Here are some memories and wishes from room 110

William: My favourite memory was when we got to play with the 'big bin lego'
Raynee: I loved when we did the chocolate moustaches!!! :)
Bella: My favourite memory was when Tibert carried Liam on his back!
Michael: I loved playing in the learning lounge!
Lexi: I liked it when Tibert came to visit.
Ileanna: Jelly bean tabloid was so much fun!
Rory: I thought it was funny when I heard Aili got peed on by the lion at the zoo.
Breanne: I loved coming to this school and meeting my teacher Mrs. McMillan
Merrick: I liked to meet new friends- like Breanne!
Sammy: I liked when we made our rain forests.
Jack: I liked when we went to the Learning Lounge for the first time.
Landon: I can`t wait to have my birthday party this summer!
Patrick: I can`t wait to go fishing this summer with my Aunt and Uncle.
Liam: I can`t until August when we get to go the my cabin for the whole month!
Airrin: I can`t wait until September to meet my new cousin!
Aili: I loved playing in the Learning Lounge.
Victoria: I am excited for grade 3 because my cousin Teagen is coming to Lakewood.

Here is a little video that shares some highlights and more favourite memories! We video taped it ourselves!

Room 110 2013-2014 Memories

No comments:

Post a Comment